Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post # one


I have to start a blog because I'm an english class that requires it. It's kind of interesting though because the teacher says we can write about anything we want, but then says that whatever we write must be professional and for a particular audience. I was thinking about that and I felt like I wouldn't write whatever I wanted if I thought there was a specific audience reading my posts. I wouldn't want to be honest and tell people how I often over think things...

So I guess I don't really care if people know that about me because lately I've been feeling like I haven't been genuine with anything that I do, so maybe now is a good time to start. I'm not going to write with an audience in mind because I'm not writing for anyone but myself. Heh heh, sometimes I feel like while I'm writing and getting into the heat of things I forget that people are going to be reading these and just start talking to myself. Then again it's not like pointing out that I'm doing it makes it go away. Oh well, it's not like my teacher's going to punish me for breaking rules on my personal blog. in fact HAYAH! i didn't capitalize the beginning of the last two sentences in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment