Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Proof of No Proof

I'm going to write something and not proofread it because I am going to bed in a few minutes. I'm breaking the laws of a professional blog. What would be even sillier is if this post turned out to be the most professionally grammatical and punctuated post out of all of my blog posts. I have a major project deadline on friday for my BFA class and I really hope that the content that I turn in is good enough for my portfolio because I learned a lot working on this project. Well there went the professionalness of this post because I can tell right now that the previous sentence I wrote is a fragment and I'm not going back to re-type it. Also one of the words in the previous sentence is not even a real word. Also, there is no comma after the "also" in the sentence before this one. Man this blog post just fell to pieces didn't it? I'm not sure who exactly I was asking that question to because right now in terms of where I am and what I'm doing I come off as talking to myself. In fact why do people feel the need to get their ideas out....oh wait I just answered my own question in my head. I would tell you the answer I came up with but I already finished typing this sentence that explains why I wont. Anyways goodnight myself I'll probably not touch you for a while again and ruin my grade for yet another class this semester :(


Post. Script. (I guess you don't need the periods if you're going to type the whole words out) There is no period at the end of this post period

No comments:

Post a Comment